- To set up an AutoPay from your bank account or credit/debit card, please log in to your PayLease account and click on the "AutoPay" or "Recurring Payment" tab. This page will display any and all AutoPays that have been set up on your account.
- To create a new AutoPay click on “Set up a new AutoPay” on the right side of the screen
- You will be taken to the “Payment Amount” screen where you will select the amount you need to pay and what you are paying for. Click “Continue”
- On this step you will select your “Recurring Payment Date”; this will be the date of your first payment. Then you will select "Payment Frequency" or how often the payments will process (monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, annually). Next select the “Final Payment Date” if necessary. Click “Continue”
- You will be brought to the “Payment Method” screen, here you can select a bank account or credit/debit card on file, or you may enter the information for a new payment method. Click “Continue”
- This final step is the “Review and Submit” page that summarizes the AutoPay details. Please review this and ensure the information is accurate and then click “Schedule AutoPay”
- Congrats! You have completed the setup of your AutoPay. You will now see an AutoPay with the “Active” status.
Have more questions? Submit a request