How do I request a refund for an ACH/eCheck transaction?

Once a payment enters the status of "Processing" or "Paid Out," the refund request must be directed to the Property Manager. Resident request for payment cancellation made directly to PayLease can only be accepted if the payment is in the "void window." The void window is between the time that the payment is initiated and when a payment is sent for processing. Typically the void action needs to take place by 3:30 p.m. PST on the same business day of processing. 

*The option to void may be available to the Resident under the "Payment History" tab of your PayLease account.


Have more questions? Submit a request
Contact Us