I processed a payment for the incorrect amount. How can I edit it?

Once a payment has been processed, we cannot edit the amount that was entered. If you processed a payment with an e-check and you see an option to void your payment in your Payment History page, you can click on that option and the status of your payment will say "Cancelled." If this Void option is not visible, or you processed a payment with a credit card, please use the “Contact Support” form on the right of this page and select “Void/Refund Request” and include the transaction # in the appropriate field. In your email you must include the first and last name on the account and the transaction number you would like to have refunded/voided. Our support team will review the request and respond with our plan of action.


Have more questions? Submit a request
Contact Us