I processed a payment for the incorrect amount. How can I edit it?

Once a payment has been processed, we cannot edit the amount. If you processed a payment with an e-check you have the option to void the payment for about 5 minutes. To do this go to the Payment History section and click VOID. The status of your payment will then show "Cancelled." If this Void option is not visible, or you processed a payment with a credit card, please use the “Contact Support” form on the right of this page and select “Void/Refund Request” and include the transaction # in the appropriate field. In your email you must include the first and last name on the account and the transaction number you would like to have refunded/voided. Our support team will review the request and respond with our plan of action.


Have more questions? Submit a request
Contact Us