My information has been reported incorrectly, how can I adjust it?

If an adjustment for an incorrect transaction is required, the resident may contact the PayLease Support team (1-866-729-5327). The credit bureaus will allow any incorrect transactions that have been reported to be adjusted. These transactions include reversals, returns, and chargebacks.

Have more questions? Submit a request
Contact Us